Friday, June 22, 2012

Devoted Mum's

I love reading about what other mother's do for their children on the wonderful world of blogging that we have all created.
I love the encouragement you give, the devotion you have and the support you offer.
I love learning from other wonderful people out there and learning things that will assist me in being a better mother to my 2 rat bags adorable sons.

So please if you have 5 mins, just pop on over here to 10 minutes 2 breath and read about her care for her gorgeous son.
Warning - maybe have a tissue handy, because you might just need to blow your nose at the end.

I need to find my enthusiasm to remember to support my kids just like that.
Have a great weekend and remember to hug your kids and tell them how wonderful they are.

1 comment:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Don't you just love her! That was an amazing post! Sometimes we need to step back and not see our kids for what society thinks is the perfect kid and see the brilliance standing in front of us.