Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Scavenger Hunt #14 Someone Playing with a Ball

Seeing how we went to the rugby a few weeks ago and I managed to forget this hunt item made me more determined to accomplish it sooner rather than later.
It also helps that the boys are current both playing soccer so there was bound to be a point when I would remember the camera and achieve taking pictures of them.

This happened last week when they both had soccer practice at school at the same time. I was able to stand between both fields and snap happily away.
They both managed to be wearing the black top of their school uniform that day so it made it very easily to see which kids belong to me!

Ben getting ready to move in and tackle

Not sure what the hand in the air was for but sure he would explain further if asked!

Alex getting in there and having a go at getting the ball

Ben hoping to just touch it over the goal line (in fact I think he did manage to score a goal)
So next item accomplished and crossed off the list.
How are you doing finding all 21 items, almost finished yet?


3 comments:

Alison said...

Great pics for the Hunt!
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Really cute! I remember that age. . .
Rinda

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh I love it that you could watch both at the same time. Looks like it was a fun day!