Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Scavenger Hunt #20 A Swing Hanging from a Tree

This 1 was successfully completed by my family and not me, well I took the pictures but they found it.
Whilst at the caravan for the weekend a few weeks ago, that is when I told them family about the hunt I was taking part in at Rinda's Place. The list that I need to complete is just on the right hand side panel.
Whilst going through the list of things to find and picture, they told me they knew where there was a swing in a tree, down by the water.
This took us on a little adventure as we walked round the estuary towards the front of the houses that over looked the water and low and behold someone had been a busy beaver and put up not 1 but 3 swings of different types.
As it was winter time then there was no one around so the boys got to have lots of turns on the swings.


This shows you the trees in the distance with 2 of the swings, Alex is stood by 1 of them and Steve the other. What you can also see if you look very closely is Ben sat on the 3rd swing on the right hand side, just between the grass and the tree.
They had a ball playing here and I had a ball taking pictures so Be Warned there are a lot of pictures in this post!

the swing in the tree that fulfills the hunt requirements 

2nd swing just for good measure





little help required

and away we go....wee






This was an awesome family moment, everyone out on a mission to find a swing for me and all having lots of fun at the same time

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I am thrilled that the Hunt led to such a wonderfully fun time for your family! There's definitely something special about tree swings, in my opinion.
rinda

Alison said...

Great pictures Kathryn!
Alison xx

Alexis AKA MOM said...

The pictures are turning into a fun outing for the kids too :)