Monday, September 24, 2012

Friend Making Monday



If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: All The Weigh, so we can all see your FMM questions and answers.


Fall Favorites
I do have to firstly say that I am just heading into spring, so difficult to answer every question with an answer about fall.

1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? I love the fact that we are getting longer days and even some warm sunshine. People are becoming a little more relaxed as the nicer weather is heading our way. I also love the fact the heaters don't have to be on quite so much as before.
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? By the time summer finishes I hope to have had plenty of time at the caravan with the family.
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? It has been so long I can't even remember!
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? Pumpkin Pie, although a good pumpkin soup is welcome anytime.
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? No
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? Yes, I find cross stitching nice in the summer, as I can sit in the shade and stitch. Knitting and quilting are for the winter, although sadly I got neither done this past winter!
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? No question...Hot Chocolate.
8. Are you a fan of football? I take it you mean American Football, in which case sadly no, but if you include soccer in there then yes as both my boys play.
9. Share a fond Fall memory? Collecting conkers from under the big trees at school
10. It’s not Fall until…you start to snuggle under a blanket in the evenings to watch tv with a warm drink nearby.

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

Visiting from FMM! And I think that Soccer should be included! And I used to play on a soccer team in the fall and it was the best!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

This is a fun list, and I'm sure it is a bit difficult to answer fall questions when you are just headed into spring.

We are finally seeing signs of fall here in Arizona, but it's not completely fall yet until we can eat dinner on our patio. It's still just a tad too warm for that!

Flora said...

I've never tried pumpkin soup. I'm going to have to add that to my list of new foods to try.

Stopping in from All the Weigh.

EmilyTheGood said...

I've not had pumpkin soup, but I love butternut squash soup, so I could totally see myself being a fan.

Here through FMM
Justemily.blog.com

laurie said...

this would be hard to answer on the other side of the seasons! lucky you, with summer just up ahead and the long, lazy days it brings.

thanks for stopping by my blog. i can't wait to read more about you.

nina@themissadventuresofnina said...

I am from the Caribbean and we cal Futbol to what americans call soccer also. I love the weather changes and seeing that everyone is experiencing different ones. (Back home is summer all year round)
Stopping by from FMM